metarep: Replicability-Analysis Tools for Meta-Analysis
User-friendly package for reporting replicability-analysis methods, affixed to meta-analyses summary. This package implements the methods introduced in Jaljuli et. al. (2022) <doi:10.1080/19466315.2022.2050291>. The replicability-analysis output provides an assessment of the investigated intervention, where it offers quantification of effect replicability and assessment of the consistency of findings.
- Replicability-analysis for fixed-effects and random-effect meta analysis:
- lower bounds on the number of studies with replicated positive and\or negative effect;
- Allows detecting inconsistency of signals;
- forest plots with the summary of replicability analysis results;
- Allows Replicability-analysis with or without the common-effect assumption.
Please use the canonical form
to link to this page.